Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 3, 2015

I have done my schooling from Delhi

I am Vikram saini. I am from Rajasthan

 

I have done my schooling from Delhi after that I did diploma in f&b service department from IHM pusa college Delhi after that I have done my industrial trainee in clarion collection hotel in Delhi after that I did join some hotel as H.O.T I also worked with Amici restaurant and bar as steward. I have also dome worked with smoke house deli as a s.r steward I'm still working with Hilton hotel as trainee captain.

 

Myhobbies playing cricket listening music my straight are I'm hard worker self motivated dedicated to my work as a far I m good learner as a well as a teacher as a far as my considered my family back ground we are four including me my father name Mamraj saini he is working private job my mom homemaker I have one sister she is doing study that's all about me thanks you sir.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét