Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 3, 2015

Coming to the projects I have done

Coming to my educational background, I am currently pursuing my B-Tech from RGUKT-NUZVID in the field of " ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION " and I have completed my PUC (Pre University Course) in the same institute and I have completed my schooling in Ramakrishna residential school.

 

Coming to the projects I have done my intern-ship project on DTMF in MICRO MAX SYSTEMS at Hyderabad and I am currently working on my final year project INTELLIGENT MAZE SOLVING ROBOT with IMAGE PROCESSING SCHEMES adding to it.

 

Coming to my family background, My father is a bank employee and my mother is a home maker and I have one elder brother currently working in TCS as a system Engineer.

 

And my strengths and weakness are I work hard, self-motivator, honesty and I show more dedication to my work and my weakness is I feel uncomfortable until my part of the work is done.

--

My name is Pratiksha divakar rane. I'm 22 years old. I'm staying in Kalyan city. I'm Maharashtrian. My Birth date is 8th Feb, 1993. I'm completed my graduation in 2013 at Mumbai University and I completed my computer courses in 2013-14.

--

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét